Okay so if you know about the K-Beauty community at all then I’m sure you will have stumbled upon mention of this lip sleeping mask (fancy name for an intense lip balm) at least once.
I am a die-hard fan of my carmex because I can feel it ‘working’ because it makes my lips tingle. I am so used to this sensation that if I use a lip balm and it doesn’t do that to my lips then I feel like its not working.
But I kept seeing people mention this lip mask, it was literally everywhere (slight exaggeration but you know what I mean) until the pressure got too much and I bought it.
I purchased mine from Amazon on Sunday evening and it arrived around 8pm this evening – a day later than stated when I purchased this mask but I did buy it late so I’m not too fussed.
My first impressions of this mask are:
- Its a beautiful colour
- its delicately scented – not too much; it smells like strawberry sweets to me.
- I love the fact that it comes with an applicator – it makes applying this mask so much easier
- It has a slight berry taste (I only licked my lips I’m not sat here eating the pot I promise)
- It is a thick and rich texture without being gloopy.
- No tingle but you can feel it working.
- Slightly tinted – perfect for during the day too.
Below you can see a before and after I applied the product:
So far, I am really liking this lip balm, I will update this post with more thoughts in the morning once I have slept with the product on.
Have you tried this lip mask? Would you recommend it?
Thanks for reading,