Its that time again! How are we almost in March? Where has the time gone? Lets look over February and see the goals I have set for March:
What Went Well?
- Sitting down with my bullet journal at least once a day. This worked really well because it meant that I sat down and got everything on paper and I managed to tick off more tasks in a day than I used to because I was looking at what I needed to do repeatedly.
- Writing or editing a blog post every day. I cannot believe that I hadn’t thought of this before but it makes things so much easier!
- Fountain pens! This month I really invested in fountain pens and not only has my handwriting improved but it all just looks so much better!
What Do I Need To Work On?
- My cursive handwriting. Although it has definitely improved this month there is still a lot of room for improvement left.
- Tidying up daily. I need to work on this massively because every weekend I end up clearing up the messes I have made during the week and it just wastes so much time!
- Daily headers. I’m trying my best with my daily headers but I find thinking up new ones so difficult! Inspiration is definitely needed.
- Weekly spreads. I just cannot find weekly spreads that I like! I need more inspiration!!
What Was Time Well Spent?
- Blogging. As I said, I have been trying my best to write or edit a blog post every day throughout February and it worked out so well!
- Blog Scheduling. I have finally decided on a schedule for my blog – five posts a week (monday to friday)
- Bullet Journaling. I have now been bullet journaling for over a year and honestly it is working out so well.
- Planning. I love sitting down to plan each day and letting my creative side out.
What Would I Change?
- Planning. I need to plan more and to really just write down every thought that comes into my head rather than trying to make everything look pretty.
- Thinking before I jump into things. Similar to the point above, at times I put more effort into making a page look pretty than reflecting.
What Was Money Well Spent?
- Fountain Pens. This is a definite. I had forgotten how much I loved fountain pens.
- Notebooks. I have far too many notebooks but I always love to have some spare.
What Was Money Wasted?
- Fountain Pens. I got a little carried away this month and purchased far too many fountain pens this month.
- Notebooks. Again, I purchased far too many notebooks this month.
- Sweets and chocolate. I keep saying I will cut down on how many I will purchase but I don’t seem to have managed that yet.
- Fizzy Drinks. Similar to the point above.
How Can I Improve in March?
- Make a brain dump spread. I think a brain dump spread will really help me when it comes to achieving my maximum potential and cross off as many tasks as possible.
- Make time to bullet journal at least once a day. I managed this nearly every day in February and I intend to try and beat that record in March.
- Plan. Making a plan is one of my favourite things and I intend to do that more this month.
- Budget. Budgeting is not something I am very good at but I plan to try and stick to a budget.
Goals for March
- Budget – I need to be more responsible with money and I intend to try my best this month.
- Think before I spend. This is linked to the point above, I need to think about what I am purchasing and whether I really need it.
- Think before I jump into things. Similarly, I need to reflect and stop being so impulsive.
- Try journaling for a month. this is something I would really like to try out and see how I get on.
- No Biros! A lighthearted goal here but I would really like to try my best and use a fountain pen as much as I can.
What are your goals for March?