Today I wanted to look over the goals I set at the end of 2016 and hold myself accountable to the goals that I didn’t quite manage to complete. Here’s how I got on:
1. Work out at least twice a week. – Postponed
This goal just didn’t work out, I had a lot of personal things going on and therefore they took precedence over this and my other fitness related goals.
2. Clear out + tidy my chest of drawers. – Achieved
This felt so good to achieve and now I can find what I want to wear so much easier than before!
3. Blog redesign and new schedule. – Achieved
More on this coming soon.
4. Minimalism – Achieved
I may not have achieved this to anyone else’s standards but I am really proud of myself for how many things I have managed to get rid of or donate.
5. Set a monthly budget and stick to it. – Achieved
This was harder than I expected but I’m really glad that I’ve finally sorted it out.
6. Set a weekly cleaning schedule – Achieved
Setting a cleaning schedule has made keeping my room tidy so much easier because I have designated days for certain tasks so it doesn’t all get too much and I don’t have to try and do it all in one day.
7. Makeup and beauty clear out. – Achieved
It felt so good to get rid of a lot of products that I really just don’t use. I plan to condense my collection down even further in 2017.
8. Establish 5 goals for 2017 and come up with action plans for them. – Achieved
More on this very soon.
9. Buy a car. – Achieved
I have my own car and I love it so much
10. Introduce weekly reviews into my Bullet Journal. – Achieved
Throughout November and December I hardly used my bullet journal at all – I had so much on my mind that I know my bullet journal could have helped me with but I just couldn’t get the jumble of ideas down on paper.
11. Complete ‘Your Best Year 2017’. – Postponed
It may be a bit late but I plan to work through this throughout January ready for a productive year.
12. Plan a weekend away. – In Progress
This is in progress and although it will still be in the UK, I’m really looking forward to it.
13. Save a reasonable amount of money. – Completed
With a combination of Birthday and Christmas money and monthly savings I managed to very comfortable achieve this goal.
14. 30 day ab challenge – Postponed
I have postponed this challenge until February when I plan to really crack on and make the absolute best of it.
15. 30 day squat challenge. – Postponed
Same as above.
16. Revamp my wardrobe. – In Progress
I’ve had a think about what ‘key pieces’ I’m missing from my wardrobe and now I know what clothes I want to add to my wardrobe I need to hunt them down and purchase them.
17. Sort my passport out! – Postponed
Not long after I published the original post I managed to lose the form! So I plan on picking up a new form when I go to the Post Office next.
18. Finish 2016 Strong! – Even though I didn’t manage to achieve all of the goals that were on my list, I finished the year feeling positive and motivated for the year ahead. So here’s to a fantastic 2017.